Thursday, September 6, 2007

This probably took me way too long....

...But I had a very full day, and sometimes making Supergirl's bento is a very zen experience. That's what I needed tonight. And, after our rough afternoon together, it was clear to me that she needed an extra good lunch. Or a good smack. I went with the lunch.
And yes, there was wine involved.


Snack container with celery, blue cheese dip, carrots and cauliflower. Pretzel and pickle-cheese (otherwise known as havarti dill) heart 'sandwiches', leftover breaded chicken nuggets, strawberry pocky, HK furikake container with kosher salt one side/furikake the other..(to go with)..the star-molded egg, avocado half, treat! Another snack container with watermelon.
phew.

1 comment:

Lenny said...

I was looking for a picture of strawberry Pocky and came across this blog.

Can I just say... WOW.

These lunches make me want to go back to kindergarten!

How do you mold the egg?